When the story broke about a bus monitor being taunted to tears by a bunch of little a-holes in Greece, N.Y., the Internet’s collective heart bled. People responded to the 68-year-old’s pain and donated to give her a well-deserved vacation. Maybe she reminded them of their own grandmas, or maybe the footage took them back to the horror of their own school days. Whatever, it was beautiful. But as donations approach $500,000 with 29 days left to go, some people are asking: Does she really deserve it? Let’s face it: That kind of cash can go a long way — 5,000 goats for starving African families, a year’s tuition for a dozen underprivileged kids at Harvard, a new gold-flecked hairpiece for Donald Trump. Just sayin’.
- Karen Klein, Bullied Bus Monitor, Gets Apologies from Kids
- Upsetting Footage Of Bus Monitor Being Bullied Causes Outrage (VIDEO)
- Karen Klein, School Bus Monitor, Feels Sorry for Kids Who Bullied Her
- Kim Kardashian — Did She Deserve a Dusting?
- Justin Timberlake gives fans the chance to become his personal photographer