Demi Moore has more important things to worry about than changing her name on Twitter.
The actress, who is @MrsKutcher on the social networking site, announced her intention to divorce husband Ashton Kutcher in November.
“Changing my twitter name isn”t a top priority right now,” Moore, 49, wrote in a post early Wednesday. “Sorry it bothers so many of u. should I not tweet until I dodoes it really matter”
The former couple, whose split was in part due to “intense fighting,” have long been members of Hollywood”s Twitterati and used the site to express their love for each other in 140 characters or less.
Moore has approximately 4.3 million followers on Twitter. Kutcher, who goes by @aplusk, has 8.75 million.
- Demi Moore Returns to Twitter As “Mrs. Kutcher”
- Will Demi Moore Change Her MrsKutcher Twitter Name?
- Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher s Fighting Was Intense, Says Source
- Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore Go Camping with Kabbalah Instructor
- Ashton Kutcher & Demi Moore: Moving Truck at Their House? – Couples, Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore