Cheryl Burke has said that Rob Kardashian is “turning into a man” and “changing his way of thinking about himself” as he performs at her side week after week on Dancing with the Stars.
Well, he also believes he”s changing the way others think about him.
“This show is definitely showing [me] in a newer light,” he told PEOPLE after Monday”s performances. “I feel like [people are] starting to see a different side of me.”
Rob, 24, is enjoying his stint on a reality show other than Keeping Up with the Kardashians. “I”m sick of all that and I”m trying to branch away from all that,” he said.
In fact, he believes others have a warped perception of him – that he doesn”t work and that he”s a permanent houseguest of his sisters. “I live on my own. I have had a job before,” he says. “People don”t know a lot about my life before all this.”
And this new Rob isn”t going anywhere, despite what may or may not happen on Dancing with the Stars. “People will see a lot of different stuff to come,” he promises.
Rob and Cheryl will face the results on Tuesday”s show (9 p.m. ET) on ABC.
- Cheryl Burke on Her Dancing with the Stars Partner, Rob Kardashian
- Ricki Lake Tops Dancing with the Stars Leader Board
- Cher Dancing With the Stars Appearance for Chaz Bono
- Elisabetta overcome by nerves as "Dancing With the Stars" kicks off
- Dancing with the Stars: David Arquette"s Daughter Talks About "Cranky" Judges