Courtney Stodden Tells Victims Of Bullying To Be Themselves. Courtney Stodden Said That.
I’d been sitting on this post because I knew it was only a matter of time until Courtney Stodden called up the paparazzi and told them she’s sensually sashaying down saucy streets of sexy sex citizens. Anyway, apparently Courtney has been a long-time crusader against bullying and recently gave some insanely hypocritical advice to victims during an interview with TheFABlife:
“My advice for victims of bullies would be, victims, you need to realize that it’s not [you],” she told TheFABlife. “It’s the bully who’s picking on them, it’s their problem. There’s nothing wrong with the victim. They’re perfect, they’re beautiful, and they need to stay true to themselves. Not just because someone who isn’t true to themselves is picking on you. They need to think about that, realize that and embrace the truth.”
Because if there’s one person who should be telling people to stay true to themselves, it’s the surprisingly naturally cute teenager who turned herself into a transsexual pretend child bride that tweets about banging Santa all day. Did I not mention the Santa banging? She tweets about Santa banging:
– Dear Mr Santa: When you silently sneak down my chimney this year & into my home… I guarantee you will be leaving saying HO-HO-HO! 😉 XOs
– Dear Santa: Since you work so HARD to satisfy, I will be leaving you a lil’ more than just creamy cookies for your sweet tooth this year…
– Dear Sweet Santa of Seduction: Oh won’t you come and satisfy my Christmas wish this year by taking a rapturous ride in my slippery sleigh?
– Santa Baby: If I innocently immerse myself in soft white feathery secrets… could I be the alluring angel on top of your big holiday tree?
– Foxy Santa: Your frosty facial goodness completed w/all of your frisky fine fun bags makes me feel erotically flirtatious & festively feisty
– Secret Santa: Id love to lure you in by caressing my red lips up against your rosiness as my lustrous legs lie on top of your levitating lap
The best part of those tweets? This one was sandwiched between them:
Psalm 139:14 “I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.” Happy Sunday! XOs