Courteney Cox celebrated her 49th birthday in style on Saturday night, with a star-studded party at Los Angeles’ exclusive Giorgio Baldi restaurant, Santa Monica.
The fun loving Cougar Town star partied with celebrity friends including Isla Fisher, Molly Sims, Laura Dern and Jennifer Meyers (wife of Great Gatsby star Tobey Maguire), but the real guest of honour was her daughter Coco.
PHOTOS FOR FULL GALLERY
Wearing a pink jumper and blue house slippers, the eight-year-old arrived at the party to wish her mum a happy birthday, posing for an adorable mother-daughter photo in which she puffed out her cheeks.
Looking glamorous in a floor-length black gown with gold accessories, Courteney posted the picture to her Twitter account with the caption: “Every birthday is perfect with my favourite girl.”
The former Friends actress posted more photos to the social media website as the party went on. One, captioned “Dancin’ with my girls”, showed Courteney posing with pals Laura, Molly and Great Gatsby actress Isla.
Though close friend and former Friends co-star Jennifer Anniston was not able to attend the night, Courteney’s Cougar Town colleagues Christa Miller and Brian Van Holt were there to toast the birthday girl.
Courteney and Jennifer, who played Monica and Rachel in the hit sitcom, were recently reunited on screen with Matthew Perry (Chandler) in a brief sketch for Ellen Degeneres’ hit talk show.
The newly single 49-year-old has much to celebrate this year, and following the success of her self-directed Cougar Town episodes, will soon be stepping behind the camera to direct her first feature film.
I Must be Going will star Sean William Scott, Kate Walsh and Olivia Thirlby, and follows a man who, on verge of giving up his life, decides to travel back to his hometown to make amends for past mistakes.
Courteney’s divorce from husband of 10 years David Arquette was finalised at the end of May, but the pair are still best friends and proud parents to their daughter.
She recently said of her ex-husband, whom she met on the set of Wes Craven classic Scream in 1995: “He”s my best friend in the world. I love him.
“I appreciate David more now than I ever did. I mean… it”s hard. I don”t recommend divorce in general, but, you know, he is my best friend and we”ve both grown and changed.”
- Simon Cowell wants baby number two with girlfriend Lauren Silverman
- Joan Rivers "on life support" while family decide what to do
- Gabrielle Union and fiancé Dwyane Wade marry in Miami
- Happy birthday Queen Rania of Jordan: 15 facts about the royal
- Catherine Tyldesley engaged to Tom Pitfield, one week after announcing pregnancy
- Prince William takes Kate on romantic countryside dinner date
- Celebrity birthdays: Richard Gere turns 65
- David Beckham leaves LA sporting a bandage after motorbike accident
- TOWIE star James Argent "sorry for causing worry" as broken phone creates a stir
- Celebrity birthdays: Cameron Diaz turns 42