Opinions were sharply divided about what should happen to the dad from Shiner, Texas, who used his bare hands to beat to death a man he reportedly caught sexually assaulting his 5-year-old daughter. Now police have announced their verdict: The father won’t be charged. “He was just protecting his daughter and doing what he thought he had to do to protect his daughter,” said Sheriff Micah Harmon from the Lavaca County Sheriff’s Office, adding that he believes the father is remorseful for his actions. Harmon concluded that the incident had been “traumatizing” for the girl and her family — something everyone is sure to agree on.
- Justin Timberlake gives fans the chance to become his personal photographer
- Father Allegedly Kills Man Who Molested His Daughter, Texas Cops Say
- Chevy Chase’s SCATHING Voicemail to ‘Community’ Creator — You’re a Piece of S**t
- Dan Harmon Out as Showrunner of ‘Community’
- Father Who Killed Daughter’s Alleged Molester Won’t Face Charges