Chuck Norris believes gay people have NO PLACE in the Boy Scouts of America … and claims plans to overturn the “century-old policy” to ban them is simply un-American.
Chuck — an outspoken Republican political activist — just penned an article for AmmoLand.com … titled, “Is Obama Creating a Pro-Gay Boy Scouts of America”
In the article, Norris attacks James Turley — a high ranking BSA official who recently announced his plan to “seek a change” to a Boy Scouts policy that bans gay Scouts and gay Scout leaders.
72-year-old Norris suggests Turley is only championing the cause because he”s trying to curry favor with Obama”s “pro-gay” administration.
Norris talks about the Boy Scouts as epitomizing the best of America. The insinuation … that gays don”t.
So, we gotta ask …
- Manny Pacquiao — Hits Boxing Gym After ‘Death to Gays’ Controversy
- Justin Timberlake gives fans the chance to become his personal photographer
- Chuck Liddell– I Threw Down $2.6 Million … To Live Like a Champ
- Stanley Cup — Boozing with Little People … and Chuck Liddell
- ‘Sister Wives’ Lawsuit: No Bigamy Charges For Kody Brown And Wives