Christie Brinkley and Peter Cook are once again engaged in a bitter court battle with Brinkley asking a judge to fine Cook $140,000 for sending her abusive emails.
Brinkley claims Cook has violated a court order not to harass her, the NY Daily News reports. The paper says a judge decided Cook would be fined $5,000 any time he violates the order … which Brinkley says has happened a whopping 28 times.
Brinkley is also asking for an additional $32,000 in educational costs for their two children.
Cook reportedly has asked a judge for the same fines against Brinkley … to the tune of $200,000.
The couple divorced back in 2008 and have been locked in bitter court battles ever since.
- Bow Wow — Georgia Judge Orders Him to Be Arrested on Sight
- Judge to ‘Teen Mom’ Amber Portwood — Get Your Ass in Rehab
- Lindsay Lohan Gets Praise from the Judge
- Lindsay Lohan — Judge Sautner’s Tough Love Saved My Career!
- Chris Bosh & Baby Mama Ripped by Judge in Custody Case — Stop Fighting Like Children!