Rush Hour star Chris Tucker”s $6 million Florida mansion is in foreclosure, with more than $4.4 million owed to the bank, reports the Orlando Sentinel, citing papers filed in Circuit Court in Lake County.
Tucker, 39, bought the 10,000-sq.-ft. waterfront home on Lake Apopka, near Orlando, in 2007. The newspaper says the residence contains five bedrooms, three fireplaces, a personal spa, an outdoor kitchen overlooking a pool, and a basement outfitted to resemble a pirate ship, including the sail.
Court documents reportedly show an $11.5 million IRS lien on the home in 2011 in order to collect federal income taxes from Tucker, whose monthly mortgage payment, the documents also show, was $25,812.50.
There has been no comment from Tucker, but the Times Union of Albany, N.Y., reports that his comedy show scheduled in the city for this Sunday – and was a rescheduling of a postponed Sept. 3 performance – has been canceled because of “unforeseen circumstances.”
- Mike puts New Zealand upset behind him as he returns home to Zara
- Exclusive: Ulrika Jonsson opens the doors to her new luxury home
- Ricki Lake Tops Dancing with the Stars Leader Board
- A show of solidarity as Gwyneth and Chris make rare public appearance
- EastEnders" favourite bad boy Jake Wood invites us into his beautiful Hertfordshire home