ExclusiveChris Brown found an empty spot on his body that wasn”t inked up … and inked it up … getting a sick new piece done on the side of his neck.
Chris hit up Black Banditz on Melrose last night to get the work done by Peter Koskela (aka PeterTattooist). The new ink was described to us as “an indian chief transforming into a wolf.”
Whatever it is … we wouldn”t want be caught throwing bottles in a crowded nightclub at a guy with that tattoo.
- Justin Timberlake gives fans the chance to become his personal photographer
- Chris Harrison: Should He Be The Next Bachelor?
- Justin Bieber Takes Selena Gomez On a Fishing Trip, Debuts New Tattoo (PHOTOS)
- Drew Barrymore Wedding Photos Cover PEOPLE
- Rihanna and Chris Brown — TOGETHER Again … on 2 New Songs