Oh, say can you swill, a patriotic cocktail Whether celebrating independence eve tonight or kicking off Wednesday”s July Fourth festivities, try this spirited, refreshing drink.
Cali Grapefruit 2 oz. white rum (recipe recommends Caliche Rum, crafted by Cindy Crawford”s husband Rande Gerber)
½ oz. bitters (recipe recommends Campari)
1 oz. grapefruit juice
¼ oz. agave nectar
Combine all ingredients in a shaker filled with ice, and shake until chilled. Strain into a highball glass and top with soda water.
Follow us on Pinterest: Our Summer Drinks board has plenty more refreshing drink ideas from editors and readers like you!
- Jenny McCarthy Enjoys a Colada Cocktail Poolside: See Photo and Get the Recipe!
- Pride Cocktail: Celebrate With These Fabulous Drinks!
- Skinnygirl Sea Breeze Cocktail Recipe
- Justin Timberlake gives fans the chance to become his personal photographer
- Mother"s Day: Celebrate with a "Fountain of Youth" Cocktail