Charlie Sheen is not about to have his reputation sullied by strip club customers chowing down on sushi strategically placed on the bodies of almost naked women … and that”s why he threatened to sue New York”s Cheetahs Club.
The club named the VIP room after the actor, which did not sit well with him. Charlie threatened suit, claiming the antics damaged his reputation.
The club owner told the New York Post”s Page Six, “How could sushi damage Charlie Sheen”s reputation”
Nonetheless, the club has 86″d Charlie”s name from the VIP room.
Now Charlie Sheen will never be associated with strippers ever again.
- Charlie Sheen — Ashton Kutcher SUUUUCKS
- $50 Million Lawsuit Over Charlie Sheen’s ‘Anger Management’
- ‘Two and a Half Men’ Charlie Sheen Ad — You Don’t Have to Settle for Ashton Kutcher
- Charlie Sheen — Checks Out of Rehab, Drinks Non-Alcoholic Beer … In New Commercial
- Charlie Sheen — I’m HONORED Kathy Bates Is Playing My Ghost