Why let a good thing go stale
After a season of mischievously petting a snow-white cat named Purrfect on The Voice, Cee Lo Green has moved on to rosier horizons.
Meet Lady, a salmon-hued Moluccan cockatoo and the celebrity judge”s new sidekick. Lady will make her television debut on the show”s third season, which began taping its blind auditions earlier this week.
“Lady”s name says it all,” Green tells us. “She”s my little lady with a big opinion. Sometimes whispers inappropriateness in my ear, but always ladylike.”
Where did he meet her Why a cockatoo Does Lady actually belong to him, or is she a “professional,” like Purrfect was Green answers in a way that only he can.
“I met her flying around in a fantasy of mine,” he says. “She was wild and free just as I”d like to be! Birds of a feather we are.”
In fact, Moluccan cockatoos are social birds and are affectionate, gentle and highly-intelligent.
Get a glimpse of Cee Lo and Lady”s new working relationship in the video below, and follow Lady on Twitter at @CeeLosLady.
- Nicki Minaj — Flaunts Her Super Bass in Pink Bikini
- The Voice Coaches to Perform Prince Medley
- The Voice"s Semifinalists Perform to Become Frontrunners
- Live — Alleged Voice-Editing in ‘Haywire’ … Is Gina Carano’s Voice Not Hot Enough?
- The Voice: Adam Levine and Cee Lo Green"s Teams Face First Live Elimination