On the market for new art Catherine Zeta-Jones and hubby Michael Douglas got a sneak peek at Miami”s Art Basel, the city”s annual international contemporary art celebration. “Michael and Catherine looked like they were really into shopping as they wandered around the convention center on the day before the official opening,” a source tells PEOPLE. Zeta-Jones was sporting an aqua tunic over white slacks and looked “studious” among the arty, international crowd.
– Linda Marx
- Michael Douglas honoured by proud dad Kirk
- January Jones Baby Xander Meets Her Mad Men Cast: Pictures
- Michael Jackson Tribute Concert: Son Blanket Dances Backstage
- Army Wives Actress Catherine Bell and Husband Adam Beason Separate
- Stylish Carole Middleton proves poise runs in the family on evening out with Michael