As celebrity mug shots go, celebrity chef Cat Cora”s gets points for presentation. Of course, she took it 11 days after her arrest for DUI.
Appearing serene and well-coiffed, the Around the World In 80 Plates star had to return to the Santa Barbara police station for a makeup photo because one was never taken after she rear-ended a vehicle June 17 after leaving a tavern, police say.
Cora, 45, is to be arraigned July 26 on one count of DUI and one count of driving with a blood-alcohol level of .08 or higher. She registered twice the legal limit on a breath test, police say.
“I deeply regret my decision to drive that evening after my designated driver became unavailable,” she said in a statement. “I learned a very important lesson from this experience and take full accountability for my actions. This will never happen again.”
- Cat Cora — The DUI Mug Shot
- Memorial Day: Cat Cora, Padma Lakshmi Share Healthy Eating Tips for Summer
- Justice For Cisco: Austin Police Officer Fatally Shot Dog While Responding To Wrong House
- Michael Vick’s Brother Marcus — Angry Mug Shot in New Arrest
- Dwyane Wade’s Ex-Wife — Mug Shot After Child Abduction Arrest