Lingerie-wearing “Californication” actress Meagan Good has decided to take on a more heavenly role — our sources has learned … she”s now engaged to her preacher BF.
Meagan”s rep tells our sources, 30-year-old Good recently got engaged to DeVon Franklin — an exec at Sony Pictures Entertainment who leads a double life as a 7th Day Adventist preacher.
A little rundown on your typical 7th Day Adventist — he takes the Bible pretty literally, practices Sabbath on Saturday, doesn’t eat pork and frowns upon alcohol … not that there”s anything wrong with that.
According to Meagan”s rep, the preacher proposed last month in L.A, but the couple has known each other for years. They began dating just after production wrapped on “Jumping the Broom” … which Meagan starred in, and DeVon produced.
No date yet for the wedding … but an open bar is probably out.
- Simon Cowell wants baby number two with girlfriend Lauren Silverman
- Joan Rivers "on life support" while family decide what to do
- Gabrielle Union and fiancé Dwyane Wade marry in Miami
- Happy birthday Queen Rania of Jordan: 15 facts about the royal
- Catherine Tyldesley engaged to Tom Pitfield, one week after announcing pregnancy
- Prince William takes Kate on romantic countryside dinner date
- Celebrity birthdays: Richard Gere turns 65
- David Beckham leaves LA sporting a bandage after motorbike accident
- TOWIE star James Argent "sorry for causing worry" as broken phone creates a stir
- Celebrity birthdays: Cameron Diaz turns 42