‘Buckwild’ Star Shain Gandee Official Cause of Death — Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Breaking News 0401_shain_gandee_02
West Virginia police have just confirmed what our sources reported yesterday … “Buckwild” star Shain Gandee died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

A rep for the Kanawha County Sheriff”s Office released a statement saying Shain”s autopsy was completed today. The death was ruled an accident.

Shain”s uncle and a third unidentified person also died while inside Shain”s 1984 Bronco, which had stalled out in mud while the went crew off-roading over the weekend. The truck”s exhaust pipe had apparently been submerged in mud, causing the gas to leak back into the car.

As we previously reported … the 21-year-old reality show star — as well as the two others — were found dead yesterday morning by a passing ATV rider.