‘Buckwild’ Star Shain Gandee — Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Possible Cause of Death

Exclusive 0401_shain_gandee_01
There is evidence that “Buckwild” star Shain Gandee may have died from carbon monoxide poisoning … sources close to the death investigation tell our sources.

A rep for the Kanawha County Sheriff”s Office in West Virginia tells us, the bodies of Shain, his uncle David Gandee, and a third unidentified person are still inside the truck where they were originally found. Authorities have been unable to remove the bodies from the scene because of the truck”s location.

According to the rep, Shain”s 1984 Bronco is stuck knee-deep in mud in the middle of nowhere … and the only way to reach it is via an all-terrain vehicle.

We”re told there is no cell reception in the area, which is why Shain and the others couldn”t be reached. We”re also told the bodies were originally discovered today by a passing ATV rider.

Police wouldn”t confirm or deny whether carbon monoxide poisoning played a role in the deaths — but sources connected with the investigation say it”s the likely scenario, especially if the exhaust pipe was submerged in mud.