"Buckwild" Star Shain Gandee: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Official Cause of Death

While his grieving family plans his upcoming funeral, Shain Gandee”s untimely death was officially ruled to be an accident.

According to a report released by the Kanawha County Sheriff”s Office on Tuesday (April 2), the Buckwild star died of carbon monoxide poisoning after his SUV stalled out and the tailpipe was submerged in mud.

There were two others in the Bronco with the 21-year-old, his uncle and a male friend who also passed away.

In related news, a report from E! News says that a source has told them that MTV will be paying for the late reality stars funeral expenses and the costs associated with the search for Shain.

MTV has not yet commented on the report but stay with GossipCenter for more details as they become available.