Demi Moore”s daughters have laid low since the actress”s announcement that she”s ending her marriage to Ashton Kutcher, but Rumer, Scout and Tallulah have popped up – in Paris.
The three sisters joined dad Bruce Willis and his pregnant wife, Emma Heming-Willis, in the City of Light, where 17-year-old Tallulah is expected to make her society entrance at Le Bal des Débutantes Saturday at the Hotel Crillon.
After landing at Charles de Gaulle Thursday morning, the family retired to their hotel before emerging again in the evening for dinner at La Société.
Meanwhile, Moore and Kutcher were making debuts of their own – the pair”s first Tweets since issuing statements regarding the divorce.
“I”m thankful for family, friends, you, & time to reach my potential,” the actor wrote, while his estranged wife – still using her @mrskutcher handle – questioned, “Why do we have only 1 day for giving thanks Is that why so many people feel unappreciated Make this 1 of 365 days of Thanksgiving!”
- Bruce Willis, Emma Heming Expecting a Baby
- Comforting hugs from dad Bruce as Talullah arrives in Paris for glam debutantes ball
- Die Hard Daddy: Bruce Willis to become a father for the fourth time
- Why Lady Gaga and Katie Couric Will Spend Thanksgiving Together
- George Clooney, Stacy Keibler Spend Thanksgiving in Cabo