Britney Spears has sold her Beverly Hills estate … our sources has learned, but that”s not the big thing. Get this … it was listed at $2,995,000 and real estate sources tell us it sold for $4,253,000.
We”re told Britney”s people listed the house at a modest price, expecting multiple bids and possibly even a bidding frenzy. It looks like it worked out for them, because the price they accepted is more than a million over asking.
And it gets better … because Britney is under a conservatorship in probate court, there will be a hearing on the sale next month, and anyone can come to court and overbid the accepted offer.
The house is in the Summit, an exclusive gated community — and it”s the house where Brit famously had a meltdown in 2008 … when she was strapped to a stretcher and taken to a hospital.
As for where Brit will be moving … real estate sources tell us she and fiance Jason Trawick will be renting a house for the short term, until they find something they want to buy.
- Britney Spears — She’s Getting Engaged to Jason Trawick!
- Director: Britney Spears and Jason Trawick Sizzle On-Screen – and Off
- Britney Spears and Jason Trawick Celebrate Holidays in New York
- Britney Spears and Jason Trawick Slip Away to S.F. for Quiet Vacation
- Britney Spears Makes It Official – on Facebook