You can’t keep a good man down — especially not Matt W., who just single-handedly made us vow to never say we’re too tired for the gym again. The determined student, who has spastic cerebral palsy, was given the option to sit out field day at Worthington, Ohio’s Colonial Hills Elementary School, but he chose to run in an event instead, despite the challenges of his severe disability. Matt starts to slow down about halfway through his own personal mini-marathon, but he pushes on as his supportive classmates and gym teacher cheer “Let’s go, Matt, let’s go!” and run right behind him until the end of his two laps. Have you seen anything more inspiring this week? Nope, didn’t think so.
- Justin Timberlake gives fans the chance to become his personal photographer
- Ashton Kutcher as Steve Jobs: What Do You Think?
- Watch a disabled vet make an incredibly inspiring recovery
- Tim Tebow Vs. Tom Brady: Who"s Hotter On and Off the Field?
- Billy Cundiff — Baltimore Ravens' Kicker Distracted Before Botched Field Goal