The NY State Health Department is investigating complaints from new parents who claim they were mistreated by the staff at Lennox Hill Hospital while Beyonce was giving birth in the VIP room.
broke the story … several parents are considering filing a lawsuit against LHH — claiming they were neglected by staff and prevented from visiting their newborns … due to the drama surrounding the superstar.
Now, a rep for the Health Dept. tells the NY Daily News, “Whenever we receive a complaint, we look into it. It’s not necessarily an investigation. It could be a review. Most likely in this case, it would be an investigation.”
It”s unclear how many parents complained — but as we previously reported, a whole bunch of people were griping about the situation during a breastfeeding class a few days ago.
- Beyonce Baby Drama — Breastfeeding Moms Plotting to Sue Hospital
- Beyonce Baby Drama — Hospital DENIES Closing Off Maternity Floor for Singer
- Is Beyonce s baby on the way? Nurses in NY hospital told to prepare for celebrity VIP
- Baby Lisa Case: Tantalizing Mystery of a Cell Phone Call
- Baby Lisa Disappearance: Police Search the Family Home