Lactation and retaliation … has learned a bunch of new moms are passionately discussing BOTH topics at the hospital where Beyonce just gave birth.
Sources at Lenox Hill Hospital in NYC tell … the mothers have been gathering at a breastfeeding class at the hospital … and in between latching techniques, they”ve been griping about the way they”ve been treated during the celebrity lockdown.
We”re told the mothers feel they”ve been “neglected” by hospital staff … and now they”re discussing the possibility of filing a lawsuit against LHH.
According to NYDailyNews.com, Bey and Jay-Z dropped $1.3 mil to seal off a private wing of the hospital … with private security roaming all over the place.
Our sources say several mothers have been seen arguing with Bey”s security people … accusing the hired muscle of being “extremely rude.”
Still, we”re told the mothers are not mad at Bey and Jay — directing the blame solely at the people who run the hospital.
One source tells us, “Someone at the hospital should be protecting us patients.”
We”ve placed calls to the hospital — so far, no response.
- Is Beyonce s baby on the way? Nurses in NY hospital told to prepare for celebrity VIP
- Carla Bruni checks in to hospital to give birth to the First Baby
- Beyonce and Jay Z welcome baby girl
- Beyonce — Big Security Meeting Before Blue Ivy's Birth
- "I"ve become a breastfeeding expert": Nicolas Sarkozy on baby Giulia