Beyoncé wants to bump off bizarre speculation that she”s not really pregnant.
The buzz started after photos and videos hit the Web that appeared to show her bulging mid-section to collapse as she sat down during the Australian talk show Sunday Night HD, suggesting she had a prosthetic stomach and that a surrogate was carrying her child.
But her rep, Yvette Noel-Schure, tells ABC the fake-bump rumors are “stupid, ridiculous and false.”
The pop diva, 30, says she and Jay-Z are expecting their first child in February.
- Beyonce"s bump steals the show again
- Justin Timberlake gives fans the chance to become his personal photographer
- Beyonce, Jay-Z"s Baby Due in February
- Radiant Princess Victoria showcases her blossoming bump
- New York Fashion Week: Sister act Beyonce and Solange enjoy some girlie time in the Big Apple