The Aurora Police Department interviewed an “associate” of James Holmes last night .. but are calling reports that the person is a second suspect “unconfirmed and inaccurate.”
The Aurora PD says, “There are multiple unconfirmed and inaccurate news reports about a second suspect. In regards to those reports: An associate of Holmes was interviewed this evening. There is no reason to believe that he is involved. Further details of this investigation will not be released at this time.”
According to FOX News, police were looking for this associate because he was the only student from Holmes” program police had not been able to reach.
Holmes will appear in court for the first time Monday morning.
- James Holmes — 1st Photo of ‘Batman’ Massacre Shooter
- James Holmes Called Himself "The Joker" after Batman Movie Massacre
- Colorado Shooter James Holmes — Loud Music Coming from His Apartment at Time of Massacre
- ‘Dark Knight’ Shooter James Holmes — ‘He Said He Was The Joker’
- James Holmes — Cops Disarm First Explosive in His Apartment