“Basketball Wives” producers are taking their feud with cast member Jennifer Williams to the next level … the show”s big-wigs are currently in talks to file a lawsuit against the “BB Wife” for publicly trashing the show.
If you recall … producers of VH1″s hit series were PISSED after Williams filed a lawsuit against fellow cast member Nia Crooks after she slapped Williams in the face while taping an episode.
Now sources tell our sources — producers are ready to take their own legal action after Williams went on a media rampage and blasted “BB Wives” alleging the show portrays African-American women negatively.
According to our sources, producers feel Williams” show-bashing is in violation of her contract — which forbids cast members from doing any media appearances or press without approval, or speaking negatively about the show. We”re told they feel she is “ruining the brand” they worked so hard to build.
Let the mudslinging begin.
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Producers — Jennifer Williams’ Suit is a HUGE Slap in Our Face
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Star Jennifer Williams — Accused of House Key Theft
- 'Basketball Wives' — Gunning to Snag Vanessa Bryant
- ‘Basketball Wives’ — A Purse Snatching Between Wives Ruins Vacay
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Boycott Reunion Show Over Face-Slap Lawsuit