Several “Basketball Wives” are adamantly refusing to tape the big upcoming reunion show next month, our sources has learned — and it”s all because of the face-slap lawsuit Jennifer Lawrence filed against Nia Crooks.
As we reported, Jennifer is suing Nia for assault and battery over a January 21st incident at a race track in Florida — when Nia slapped Williams in the side of the head after a nuclear argument (below). Jennifer says she was injured badly during the attack.
But according to sources at VH1, the castmates are convinced Jennifer”s lawsuit was filed out of spite and desperation to dredge up drama around her character — in the vain hope of securing a spot on the show next season. Our sources also think Jennifer”s claim of emotional distress is BS because she never missed a day of shooting.
We”re told several prominent castmembers have vowed to shun her completely … refusing to even speak to Jennifer — and are threatening not to attend the reunion show early next month if she attends.
And there”s this — the contract signed by the “Wives” castmates specifically states …. “Participant expressly assumes the risk of any physical or emotional injuries participant may suffer as a result of participant”s participation in the project.”"
- Chad Ochocinco and Evelyn Lozada — Getting PAID for ‘Basketball Wives’ Spinoff Show
- ‘Basketball Wives’ — A Purse Snatching Between Wives Ruins Vacay
- 'Basketball Wives' — Police Report Filed After On-Set Scuffle
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Star Jennifer Williams — Accused of House Key Theft
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Star Jennifer Williams Sues Over Slap Fight — I’m Traumatized!!!