The man seen on a surveillance tape shopping with Baby Lisa”s mother has been identified as the woman”s brother, according to a news report.
Deborah Bradley and her brother were purchasing wine for a family event at the Festival Foods near her home in Kansas City, Mo., family members tell KCTV5.
According to the station, police have interviewed the brother and determined he wasn”t involved in the disappearance of 10-month-old Lisa.
The baby went missing the night of Oct. 3, just hours after the shopping trip.
Bradley has been interviewed by authorities and fears she”ll be arrested at any moment, a relative says.
- Baby Lisa: Vide of Mom with Mystery Man Night of Disappearance
- Baby Lisa: Another Casey Anthony Case?
- Jack Osbourne: Ozzy Osbourne"s Son to Be a Father
- Expecting a baby against the odds: Kate Silverton and proud hubby Mike Heron talk to HELLO! about their miracle baby
- Exclusive: Mel B and husband Stephen welcome baby girl