He had a good time – and got some bad news – in Brazil. Now, Ashton Kutcher is back in Los Angeles.
The actor, who visited the South American country to shoot a fashion ad campaign, landed at LAX on Thursday, days after his estranged wife Demi Moore was hospitalized after having what a source says looked like a seizure.
Kutcher, 33, was photographed getting into his car at LAX before driving himself to Beverly Hills.
He hasn”t said anything about Moore, who is getting professional treatment for “exhaustion,” according to her rep. But a source tells us he is “deeply concerned” about the health of his ex, 49.
“He still cares about her and wants the best for her,” the source says. “But their marriage is ending and they are both moving on with their lives.”
- Ashton Kutcher Parties with Supermodels in Brazil as Demi Moore Seeks Treatment
- Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher s Fighting Was Intense, Says Source
- Ashton Kutcher "Deeply Concerned" About Demi Moore: Source
- Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher"s Marriage: How It Turned Toxic
- Ashton Kutcher & Demi Moore: Moving Truck at Their House? – Couples, Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore