Pledging on Wednesday night to stop Tweeting until he finds “a way to properly manage this feed,” Ashton Kutcher has arrived at a solution.
“I feel responsible for delivering an informed opinion and not spreading gossip or rumors through my Twitter feed,” Kutcher wrote in a blog post entitled “Twitter Management” on Thursday. “While I feel that running this feed myself gives me a closer relationship to my friends and fans, I”ve come to realize that it has grown into more [than] a fun tool to communicate with people.”
Reiterating that he”s “truely (sic) sorry if I offended anyone,” Kutcher explains although he will still post 140-character updates, he is turning the management of the feed over to his team at Katalyst Media “to ensure the quality of its content.”
The actor, 33, was under fire for defending longtime Penn State football coach Joe Paterno, who was just let go for possibly covering up former defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky”s alleged sex abuse of young boys.
- Ashton Kutcher Sorry for His Ignorance, Defending Joe Paterno
- Ashton Kutcher Kisses Jon Cryer – Two and a Half Men, TV News, Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore, Jon Cryer
- Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore at Kabbalah Centre
- Ashton Kutcher & Demi Moore: Moving Truck at Their House? – Couples, Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore
- Ashton Kutcher Parties with His Guy Friends in L.A.