A moving truck parked outside the Santa Monica home of Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore is adding fuel to the “split” fire surrounding the couple”s relationship status.
When contacted by us, the moving company, Wetzel & Sons, could not comment due to confidentiality.
The appearance of the van follows this week”s published account of a San Diego woman”s alleged tryst with Kutcher on Sept. 24, which was Moore and Kutcher”s sixth wedding anniversary, as well as recent rumors that the two are headed for a separation.
The couple, who began dating in 2003 and married in 2005, dealt with rumors of infidelity and marital trouble a year ago. At the time, they took a trip to Israel for what the actor described as a spiritual journey.
In her revelations this week, Sara Leal, who claimed a one-night stand with the Two and a Half Men actor, said he told her that he and Moore were already separated.
Representatives for the actors have not commented.
- Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore at Kabbalah Centre
- Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore Go Camping with Kabbalah Instructor
- Ashton Kutcher Alleged Mistress Sara Leal Reveals One-Night Stand Details
- Demi and Ashton make show of solidarity as divorce lawyer reports surface
- Troubled Demi Moore puts on brave face as she stars in stunning fashion shoot