After stepping out separately earlier in the week, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore came together for religious services Friday night in Los Angeles.
Although the couple – who have recently been plagued with rumors about the state of their marriage – sat on opposite sides of the aisle as is custom at the Kabbalah Centre, Kutcher greeted his wife with a hug post-services.
Together, Kutcher, 33, and Moore, 48, spoke with a number of people before walking out with their arms wrapped around the other”s waists. The Two and a Half Men star was spotted affectionately leaning down to talk to the actress, who was quiet and appeared tired.
Neither of the pair”s reps have responded for comment about the status of their relationship.
Read more about the couple”s strained marriage and the time they”ve spent apart in this week”s issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands now
- Focus on Demi and Ashton"s marriage as he has guys" night out on anniversary
- No tweets from Demi or Ashton as reports suggest marriage is in trouble
- "Don"t be an Ass": Ashton"s warns his followers
- Justin Timberlake gives fans the chance to become his personal photographer
- Puppy love stops Jennifer in her tracks as she joins famous friends Demi and Alicia