Exclusive Ashley Greene“s condo will have to be completely gutted, sources tell our sources, and four other units in her building will need work done following yesterday”s tragic fire.
As our sources first reported, an unattended candle in the living room of Greene”s West Hollywood condo started a horrific blaze that resulted in the death of one of Greene”s dogs.
According to our sources, the damges to Greene”s unit is so bad, the place will have to be completely gutted — walls torn down, floor removed, etc.
We”re told moisture damage from the blaze will require four other units in the building to be worked on. Our sources say the unit directly above Greene”s was the only other unit that needed to be evacuated.