Ashley Greene Condo Fire — Candle Triggered Blaze

Exclusive 0322-ashley-greene-fire-inside-tmz
We now know what caused the fire at Ashley Greene“s condo that killed her beloved dog — an unattended candle … our sources has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us … they have already done a preliminary investigation and determined the candle lit the living room couch on fire — a fire which spread throughout the unit.

As we previously reported, Greene, her boyfriend and brother were all sleeping in the condo when the blaze erupted.

In addition to the dog … 3 people in the building were injured.