Ashley Greene Being Sued for March Apartment Fire


Ashley Greene Being Sued for March Apartment Fire

She lost her home and a precious pooch when her apartment went up in flames in March, and now, Ashley Greene is being sued by fellow residents of the building.

According to a report from TMZ, the Breaking Dawn beauty was named in a lawsuit filed by the West Hollywood buildings doorman, who claims he was injured while alerting residents to the blaze.

The fire began in Greenes apartment when a candle set the living room on fire, which destroyed her unit and caused smoke and water damage to neighboring ones.

In addition to the doorman, the Florida native is being sued by four residents claiming damages to their property from soot and water.