The enfant terrible of British art Tracey Emin celebrated being 49 years young with a lively party.
She took to the dancefloor in a burnt orange dress, as famous friends looked on.
Tracey, who”s been single since splitting up with Scott Douglas in 2012, told the Guardian: “I want love.
“I want to spend my life with someone and do nice things and go on adventures, read books and have nice food and celebrate things.”
On this occasion, a lovely group of pals, including Bob Geldof and Nancy Dell”Olio, toasted the millionaire artist at Annabel”s, the famous members only restaurant and nightclub on Berkeley Square in Mayfair.
One of them, fellow rebel Vivienne Westwood, 71, surprised party goers by turning up on her bike.
- Miley Cyrus Goes to Town on Birthday Penis Cake
- Justin Timberlake gives fans the chance to become his personal photographer
- Little Big Town Premieres Summer-Themed Music Video, "Pontoon"
- Chris Brown — Don’t Tell ANYONE I Was at Rihanna’s Birthday
- Betty White Plans to Spend 90th Birthday with One Special Friend