Break out the champagne – Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are engaged – officially!
“Yes, it”s confirmed,” Pitt”s manager Cynthia Pett-Dante tells us. “It is a promise for the future and their kids are very happy. Theres no date set at this time.”
Jeweler Robert Procop designed Jolie”s engagement ring in collaboration with Pitt.
Jolie, 36, and Pitt, 48, have been together since 2005, and rumors that they planned to marry have circulated for years.
The chatter intensified earlier this year when Pitt told CBS News that they were “getting a lot of pressure from the kids.”
The couple have six children together: Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 5 and twins Knox and Viv, 3.
Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and son Pax viewing LACMA”s Chinese collection
The Los Angeles County Museum of Art / PRNewsFoto
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie s Family Toy Shopping Trip
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Want Shiloh Jolie-Pitt to Stop Thumb Sucking
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt"s Parents Take Kids Out in Budapest
- Brad Pitt s Parents Are Very Proud of Angelina Jolie
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Teaming Up for New Movie: Report