A contestant on “American Idol” will be kicked off the show Wednesday because the singer concealed multiple crimes from producers … our sources has learned.
Sources connected with the show tell us … the contestant — one of the final 12 — was charged with 2 crimes in 2011, one involving violence. We”re told in both cases the contestant gave a fake name to cops when arrested.
In addition, we”re told the contestant has outstanding warrants — again, the singer concealed it from producers.
We”re told the contestant was confronted with the information on camera today and the footage will air on Wednesday”s show.
- ‘American Idol’ Contestant Phillip Phillips — Rushed to Doctor for Emergency Medical Treatment
- ‘American Idol’ Contestant Jermaine Jones Shovels B.S. to Get Sympathy Vote
- ‘American Idol’ Contestant Jermaine Jones — Dad Who Abandoned Him Shows Up
- ‘American Idol’ Contestant’s Dad — I Was Not in Rehab When My Son Auditioned!
- ‘American Idol’ Cop Reject — Producers Used TV Magic to Make Me a Bitch