“American Idol” contestant Phillip Phillips was taken to a medical facility this morning for emergency treatment … our sources has learned — and his future on the show is now in question.
Sources tell our sources, Phillip — the guy who always performs with a guitar on the show — was complaining of intense pain in his abdomen … and it seemed serious enough to sound the alarm.
The nature of the medical emergency is unclear — but we”re told people close to Phillip suspect it could be gallstones.
A source at the Georgia pawn shop where Phillip used to work tells our sources, the singer was hospitalized back in January for a similar condition.
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant Kiptyn Locke Has Emergency Spinal Surgery
- Dr. Conrad Murray — Medical Board Makes Him Turn in Medical Certificate
- Live — Heather Locklear’s Medical Emergency … How She Landed in the ICU
- ‘American Idol’ Contestant’s Dad — I Was Not in Rehab When My Son Auditioned!
- Smoking Hot ‘American Idol’ Contestant Brittany Kerr — Bikini Photo Hunt Crashes Website