Adrienne Maloof is on her way to becoming a real ex-housewife of Beverly Hills.
The reality star”s husband, Paul Nassif, filed for legal separation Monday after more than 10 years of marriage, citing irreconcilable differences.
Nassif seeks joint physical and legal custody of their 9-year-old son Gavin their 6-year-old twins Christian and Colin, according to the filing in Los Angeles Superior Court.
He also notes that the couple have a prenuptial agreement, but did not state the exact date of their breakup, listing it as “TO BE DETERMINED.”
The couple, who married in May 2002, have a wealth of assets at stake: The 50-year-old Maloof from Bravo”s Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is the daughter of a billionaire; Naissif is a plastic surgeon who has appeared on E!”s Dr. 90210.
- ‘Real Housewives’ Dr. Paul Nassif Pulls Trigger on Legal Separation from Adrienne Maloof
- ‘Real Housewives’ Star — Husband Filing For Legal Separation
- Real Houswives of Beverly Hills Star Adrienne Maloof and Husband to Split?
- Kenny G's Wife Files For Legal Separation
- Kenny G."s Wife Files for Legal Separation