He”s well known for his tough guy film parts, but the role that suits Chris Hemsworth best is his new role as a doting dad.
The 28-year-old Australian actor looked besotted with his baby girl India as he took a walk around London with the little girl and her mummy, Elsa Pataky.
Spanish actress Elsa is equally smitten, planting a kiss on her daughter”s head.
And both the first-time parents couldn”t take their eyes off their precious bundle as they sat down at a café for some refreshments.
Elsa, 35, gave birth on May 11 in the British capital where Chris was busy filming.
According to Elsa”s mother Cristina, the couple are “overflowing with happiness”, as she told ! magazine”s sister publication HOLA!.
She added: “Since the little one was born they can”t take the smiles off their faces.”
Cristina flew to England from Spain with Elsa”s brother Christian to be there to welcome the new arrival. Chris” parents Craig and Leonie also flew in from Australia.
“It was a natural birth, and of course Chris was by her side,” says the pretty actress” mum.”Elsa has always wanted to be a mother and I”m sure she will be fantastic.
“Of the Troy actor, she says: “Chris is the most loving and attentive father I have ever seen. He”s a natural and he adores her.”
- Elsa Pataky and Chris Hemsworth "overflowing with happiness" as they get to grips with parenthood
- Chris Hemsworth and wife Elsa Pataky welcome a daughter
- Baby Thor on the way for Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky
- Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Welcome a Daughter
- Chris Hemsworth and Matt Damon — The Shirtless Water Slide